TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the below mentioned terms & conditions carefully before using the www.retag.in ("website"). By using the www.retag.in website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms & conditions.
These "Terms & Conditions of Use" constitute an electronic record within the meaning of Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. We function as an ‘intermediary’ as defined u/S.2 (1)(w), Information Technology Act, 2000.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "User", "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person who logs on this website and compliant to the ReTag's terms and conditions. The same is not restricted to only the seller or buyer of pre owned and refurbished products which are restricted to accessories and apparels, but also includes all users/visitors at the www.retag.in . "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to ReTag. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the User/Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the User/Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the ReTag's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You/Your should not be in violation, and agree to abide by the Rules and Policy of www.retag.in ("ReTag") in addition to the terms and conditions of as stipulated herein. Our/We/Us/Website/ReTag shall mean www.retag.in.
Please read these conditions carefully before using www.retag.in ("website"). By using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY (OR CANNOT COMPLY WITH) ANY OF THE TERMS BELOW, DO NOT CLICK THE "I AGREE" BOX, DO NOT COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, AND DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THE SERVICES.
In addition, when you use any current or future retag.in service ("ReTag Service"), you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that ReTag Service. ("Terms"). If these Terms & Conditions of Use are inconsistent with such Terms, the Terms will control. In the absence of any conditions or any particular condition for any available ReTag Service, the present Terms and Conditions will, as far as possible and practicable, apply to such other ReTag Service as well. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms at any time without further notice. Any change in terms and conditions of the website would be applicable from the day and time when it is published as a part hereof and the user is deemed to have notice of the same. Your continued use of the service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- ReTag has no collaboration/partnership/agreement with the brands whose pre-owned and refurbished products are sold on or through www.retag.in. ReTag only deals in preowned and refurbished products for the purposes of recycling.
- ReTag does not confine its sales to pre-owned and refurbished products of specified brands.
- ReTag does not own any trade mark/copyright or any other intellectual property as may vest in the original manufacturers or Brands of such pre owned and refurbished products.
- Any change in the refurbished product is only to make it of a reusable quality for the avowed object of Environmental Protection.
- ReTag is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products (apparels & accessories) that undergo a rigorous process involving inspection, verification and refurbishment that ensures satisfactory reuse.
- For every 100 items sold, ReTag will plant one tree and will maintain it for a period of three years, towards its contribution to the environmental good.
I. Privacy: ReTag shall at all times, maintain confidentiality as regards the personal details of the Sellers submitted to it in the course of its dealings with ReTag.
II. Collection for inspection/ verification/ authentication
- The seller may either by email to email@example.com or by way of a phone call on 7071-045-045 inform ReTag that the items are ready for collection.
- Each seller is permitted to give only 15-20 pieces of items (apparels & accessories) at once
- We only collect items from parents or families of newborns or children upto 13 years of age. We do not permit collection/sale from or through vendors.
- It is the sellers responsibility to ensure that the item is available for collection at the time and on the date agreed.
- If our courier is unable to collect an item because there is no one available at the agreed collection address, or if the seller has provided an incorrect or incomplete collection address, ReTag reserves the right to make a reasonable charge for any repeat collection trip.
- By making an item available for collection the seller confirms that the:
- (a) The seller is the rightful owner of the item in question; and the seller is not the reseller of the product.
- (b) The seller has the full authority to sell for refurbishment the item without anyone else's permission (or that you have obtained any necessary permissions).
- (c) The product is genuinely belongs to the brand it purports to be and is not a fake replica of some branded product.
- The seller is required to check all items sent to ReTag for inspection/authentication/verification. If we find any valuables in or amongst the said items apart from the items intended to be given for collection, we will endeavour to make every effort to return them to the seller, but we cannot be held liable for the loss of any such articles that are submitted to us.
- The seller will be required to make available for collection all documents, bills, warranty cards, original packages, dust bags, or accessories to the said items.
- Please note that by requesting the withdrawal of an item from ReTag, the seller may be liable for any delivery fees that may have been assumed.
- The seller will be handed over a receipt against the collection of items by ReTag.
III. INSPECTION/VERIFICATION/AUTHENTICATION/ PRODUCTS REFURBISHABILITY AND MARKET POTENTIAL
- Our in- house professionals will then inspect, verify and authenticate the condition, valueand the refurbishment potential of the item/s in order to evaluate the product(s) marketability and tentative market value.
- The items would be then graded under the following categories
(A) NEW WITH TAGS
(B) NEW WITHOUT TAGS
(C) ALMOST NEW
(D) GOOD CONDITION
(E) USED FAIRLY WELL
IV. POST AUTHENTICATION PROCESS/COST ASSESSMENT
- Once the product(s) are past the INSPECTION/AUTHENTICATION/VERIFICATION PROCESS, we will email the Seller the costing at which the Sellers products can be sold at.
- In case we do not get an approval on your product from our authentication team, we will be returning your product(s) in the same condition as was received by us, on receipt of rejection fee of Rs. 3000 from you. For this reason, we advise you to ensure that the items being sent to us are in good condition (no functional wear and tear), authentic and the estimate pricing is more or less agreeable by you.
- Acceptance shall be subject to ReTag’s rigorous scrutiny by way of various inspection/verification/authentication processes applied on the collected items.
- Also depending on the outcome of the inspection/verification/authentication processes, the right to reject a collected item shall be at the sole discretion of ReTag.
- On the acceptance of any of the collected items, ReTag will determine the price to be put on the accepted product and the amount that ReTag will be entitled on the sale of the said product.
- Once the Seller agrees on the costing of the product(s), our runner will approach the Seller with an agreement which has to be duly filled, signed and returned back to the runner at that time.
- If the value or costing of any product or all products is not agreeable to the Seller, then the product(s) would be returned back to the Seller at a nominal cost of Rs. 400 or the Seller can have it picked from our office at no charge.
V. REFURBISHMENT PROCESS
- Once the agreement is signed, we will start with the cleaning process including product spa & photoshoot of the product(s).
- By way of the refurbishment process, ReTag will not materially change or alter the character or design of the item. However, refurbishment would include the necessary cleaning, tailoring or textile work required to add value and longevity to the pre owned item while raising its quality to high standard of use.
- ReTag shall not be responsible for any damage or change caused to the items collected owing to the application of refurbishment processes thereto.
VI. LISTING OF THE PREOWNED ITEMS
- Please note, the product(s) would be listed on the website within 2-3 weeks of signing of the agreement. We would also promote the Sellers items on social media.
- The product(s) would be listed on our website for a duration of 4 months. In the event no purchaser places an order for any particular product(s) so listed continuously on the website for a period of 4 months, the said product(s) would be taken of the website listing and returned back to the seller. In the alternative, the Seller can request for such product(s) to remain listed for a further period of 2 months, subjected to discounted price ascertained with the Sellers approval.
- If for, any reason whatsoever, reason, the Seller does not wish to wish sell its product(s) or if the seller demands the return of its products before the agreement is determined, ReTag will charge the Seller 20% of the cost as was offered to the seller as ReTag’s handling fee.
- The person who provides ReTag with the items so collected shall have no objection of any kind to the said items/products being showcased on ReTag’s website.
VII. SALE OF THE PREOWNED AND REFURBISHED PRODUCT
- At the time of sale, the packaging used for the product would be of ‘ReTag’ to only signify that the refurbishment of the pre owned product is by ReTag.
- The ReTag team will intimate the Seller within a period of 15 days, in the event that the Sellers product has been sold.
- Please note, that the incidence of any tax or levy such as, GST, COMMISSION or ANY ADDITIONAL VALUE ADDED SERVICES, shall be on the Seller .
- Please Note that the price of the refurbished product will include ReTags entitlement in the sale proceeds of the product in addition to any taxes/levy charges or any amount that becomes payable by virtue of the sale of the said product.
- Our team will intimate the Seller once any product has been sold.
- Once the product(s) are sold, the seller will be paid by way of an account transfer/cheque within a period of 30 days of recieving the sale amount from the purchaser. The amount so transferred to the seller would be subject to the deduction of the amounts which ReTag’s agreed entitlement on the sale of the product(s) sold.
- The Customers would be allowed to return the purchased products within three days of purchase. Instead of refund against any return of products, ReTag will issue credit notes which would be valid for a period of 12 months. The option to redeem credit notes can be exercised only one time.
- While ReTag undertakes all measures to make the products free of any possible infections, it is made clear that it is the seller who shall be liable to indemnify ReTag in case of any third Party claims arising out of use of products which may result in any physical condition similar to and including any bodily infections.
- In the even the refurbished product is sold or given away by the buyer to any third person, the same shall be at the buyers own risk and ReTag shall not be liable for any claim by any third person/subsequent buyer or user arising out of use of such product.
- The seller is liable to indemnify ReTag for any losses/claims arising out or misrepresentation or concealment as regards the items handed over by the Seller to ReTag.
- While ReTag undertakes all measures to ensure that the products/items are originals of the companies/manufacturers/brands the seller represents such products/items to be, however in case of any claims/actions by such companies/manufacturers/brands on a ground pertaining to the genuineness of such product/item or concerning issues involving intellectual property rights of the products/items it is the seller who would be liable to indemnify ReTag against all such actions/claims.
- ReTag shall not be liable to any damage to products for the reason of any calamities, acts of god or any such unforeseeable event as may be beyond the control of ReTag.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. You further acknowledge and undertake that you will use the website to order products only for your personal use and not for business purposes. We shall not be liable or responsible for any actions or neither omissions of sellers nor for any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to verify the genuineness of the product and avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Thus, you expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the website and the service is entirely at your own risk and that the website and the service are provided on an "as is" or "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind.
X. Governing Law And Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and subject to the provisions of Clause.14 (Dispute Resolution) here in below, the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matter or dispute connected with or arising out of this Agreement.
XI. Dispute Resolution
A. Grievance Officer: ReTag has appointed and published on www.retag.in the name of the grievance officer as mandated by Rule.3 (11), Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011. If ReTag receives any complaint by a buyer as regards any breach of personal information or sensitive personal information, then:
- 1. On receipt of the Complaint, the Grievance Officer is required to acknowledge the aggrieved party the receipt of the Complaint within 36 hours.
- 2. Also, within 36 hours of receipt of the complaint, the Grievance Officer will ensure that the data or information against which grievance is received is removed from the website or access to that data is denied.
- 3. Further, within one month of receipt of the Complaint, the Grievance Officer will take an action on the same and resolve the matter.
B. Informal Dispute Resolution. Any disputes between the parties arising with respect to the Sale of Products of the conditions as specified herein, shall first be resolved by good faith negotiations between buyer and the ReTag Coordinator, as specified on www.retag.in. If the matter is not resolved within sixty (60) days of the request for negotiation, either party may initiate arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration section of this Agreement by providing written notice to the other party.
C. Arbitration. If:
- (i) a Dispute is not resolved in accordance with the Informal Dispute Resolution section of this Agreement; and
- (ii) a party ("Pursuing Party") is still willing to pursue the dispute;
Then, at the instance of such pursuing party, such dispute, difference or question arising out of or in respect of the terms and conditions mentioned herein or the commission of any breach of any terms hereof or in any manner whatsoever in connection herewith or with the business carried on www.retag.in , the same shall be referred to the sole arbitration of a nominee of the Managing Director of ReTag, for arbitration as provided in The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 2015. as amended upto date. The decision or award so given shall be binding on the parties hereto.
Please feel free to contact us for any further queries on the above. #Team ReTag
If you wish to Consign/sell with us, please contact us on
10th floor, P P Tower, Pitampura, Netaji Subhash Place, New Delhi - 110034
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : +91 7071-045-045