Welcome to www.retag.in !
Information We Collect
Data aggregation or information collection by ReTag will be in multiple ways. However, our collection of information is restricted to the purposes of the transactions on the website, including information as may be incidental, consequential or merely accidental.
(a) Information You Provide Directly to Us
We will collect any information you provide to us directly. We may collect information from you in a other ways, such as when you: (a) create an account with ReTag, (b) apply for membership to ReTag website, (c) make use or purchase/return or transact any business on the website, (d) contact us or provide us with feedback, (e) subscribe to our email list, or (f) in any manner provide to us by virtue of use of www.retag.in. Such information may include but is not limited to your name, email address, age, phone number, mailing address, payment information, photo, geographic location, and your social media handles. We may also collect additional demographic and other information about you in connection with the activities, usage and transactions on the website and the provision of such information to us by you is optional.
(b) Information that Is Automatically Collected
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices or tablets) you use to access the Services on the website. We may collect and analyze (a) device information such as IP addresses, location information (by country and city), unique device identifiers, IMEI and TCP/IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, mobile device carrier information, and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as referring and exit web pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, statistical information about the use of the Services, the log time on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We also collect data about your use of the Services through the use of Internet server logs and online tracking technologies, like cookies and/or tracking pixels. A web server log is a file where website activity is stored. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website, that enables us to: (a) recognize your computer; (b) store your preferences and settings; (c) understand the web pages of the Services you have visited and the referral sites that have led you to our Services; (d) enhance your user experience by delivering content specific to your inferred interests; (e) perform searches and analytics; and (f) assist with security administrative functions. Tracking pixels (sometimes referred to as web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny electronic tags with a unique identifier embedded in websites, online ads and/or email, and that are designed to provide usage information like ad impressions or clicks, measure popularity of the Services and associated advertising, and to access user cookies. We may also use tracking technologies in our license buttons and/or icons that you can embed on other sites/services to track the website addresses where they are embedded, gauge user interaction with them, and determine the number of unique viewers of them. If you receive email from us (such as the CC newsletter, campaign updates, or other ongoing email communications from CC), we may use certain analytics tools, such as clear GIFs, to capture data such as whether you open our message, click on any links or banners our email contains, or otherwise interact with what we send. This data allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Please note that you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information (e.g., Internet Explorer; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; or Apple Safari). Please note that by blocking any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the Services.
(c) Information from Third Parties
We may also collect information about you or others through third parties. For example, if you apply for ReTag membership/Account, we may collect information from the references or vouchers you identified in your membership application. To the extent permitted by law, we may also collect information from third parties, including public sources, social media platforms, and marketing and market research firms. Depending on the source, this information collected from third parties could include name, contact information, demographic information, information about an individual’s employer, information to verify identity or trustworthiness, and information for other fraud or safety protection purposes.
Use Of Your Information So Collected
We may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Fulfill the purposes for which you provided it;
- Provide and improve the Services, including to develop new features or services, promote and expedite transactions on the website;
- Take steps to secure the Services, and for technical and customer support;
- Send you information about your relationship or transactions or of upcoming events/offers/products with us by way of account alerts, or other communications, such as newsletters to which you have subscribed;
- Process and respond to your inquiries or to request your feedback;
- Conduct analytics, research, and reporting, including to synthesize and derive insights from your use of our Services;
- Comply with the law and protect the safety, rights, property, or security of the Services, our users, and the general public; and
- Or for any other purpose as may be beneficial for the purposes of the website and your use thereof.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Services. We may use de-identified and/or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes.
Level of Security provided to the collected information
- We ensure strict adherence to the mandate of Information Technology Act, 2000 and allied rules, more particularly to Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 and The (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
When We Disclose The Collected Information
Information about our customers and members is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. retag.in shares collected information only with the persons or in the circumstances as described below and with the associates/sister concerns, that ReTag controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, , marketing, customer support, data storage, data analysis and processing, and legal services.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may engage in certain business transactions, such as the transfer or sale of our assets. In such transactions, (including in contemplation of such transactions, e.g., due diligence) your information may be disclosed. If any of ReTags assets are sold or transferred to a third party, customer information (including your email address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets.
- Affiliated Companies. We may disclose your information with current or future affiliated companies or sister concerns.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of retag.in customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business the directly identifyable information such as your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Account/User Preferences.
- Consent. We may disclose your information to any third parties based on your consent to do so.
- Aggregate/De-identified Information. We may disclose de-identified and/or aggregated data for any purpose to third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and/or others.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
The laws in some jurisdictions require companies to tell you about the legal ground they rely on to use or disclose information that can be directly linked to or used to identify you. To the extent those laws apply, our legal grounds for processing such information are as follows:
- To Honor Our Contractual Commitments to You in order to provide high standards of services.
- In furtherance of our legitimate Interests in ways that are not overridden by the right to privacy or other interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the concerned individuals, such as:
- Customer service;
- Grievance redressal;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Providing offers and schemes to users/members;
- Protecting our users, personnel, and property
- Managing user accounts;
- Analyzing and improving our website and business;
- Managing legal issues
- For other legitimate interests of our users and business partners.
- For Legal Compliance.
- We may handle your information on the basis of consent, and in such a case you have the right to withdraw your consent; in accordance with applicable law.
Users/Members Access to Collected Information
retag.in gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interaction/activity/usage/log with retag.in for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Such access to specified information is subject to change with the evolution of the website.
Your Choices and Data Subject Rights
You have various rights with respect to the collection and use of your information through the retag.in Services. Those choices are as follows:
- Email Unsubscribe – You may unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter or by emailing email@example.com with your request.
- Account Preferences – If you have a registered account with us through our Services, you can, at any time, update your account information or adjust your email communications preferences or other preferences by logging into your account and updating your settings.
We have implemented technical, physical, and organizational security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and/or unauthorized modification/change/alteration of your information. These safeguards vary based on the prevalent law and the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store. However, we cannot and do not guarantee that these measures will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose your information since despite our efforts, no Internet and/or other electronic transmissions can be completely secure.
Persons Under The Age Of 18 Are Prohibited From Making Direct Transactions On The Site Without The Help Of A Parent Or A Guardian
Use of www.retag.in is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use www.retag.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If we become aware that we have collected personal from children under the age of 18, or personal data, as protected in law, from children under the age of 18, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as practicable.